How to get to Culebra?
- From the San Juan International Airport in Puerto Rico, you can make a connection from there or take the 15-minute taxi ride to Isla Grande Airport.
- From there you can fly to Culebra on one of the many scheduled commuter flights. We suggest that you contact the airline and make reservations in advance. The trip lasts only 30 minutes. 25 pounds of baggage is allowed per passenger.
- There are also flights from Ceiba (Jose Aponte de la Torre Airport) and daily ferry service from Fajardo (located approximately 40 miles southeast of San Juan; Taxi or car rental is recommended).
- The Ceiba flights are only 15 minutes; the ferry is a one and a half-hour ride.
- This ferry is part of the Puerto Rico Ports Authority and you should call in advance to buy tickets. Please be at the Fajardo Ferry Station at least one hour before departure to avoid long lines.
- Ferry Station at Fajardo: (787) 863-0705
- Ferry Station at Culebra (787) 742-3161
We highly suggest to take airline flight to Culebra Island visit.
Getting around Culebra is simple. Public transportation (vans) is inexpensive and routes cover most of the Island. If you prefer to go your own way, we recommend renting all-terrain vehicles at Carlos Jeep and Jerry’s Jeep, our trusted vehicle rental services. Another efficient way to get around is by golf cart.
- Carlos Jeep – Tel. 1-787-742-3514 - www.carlosjeeprental.com
- Jerry’s Jeep – Tel. 1-787-742-0526 - jerrysjeeprental.com
- Avis Car Rental 1-787-742-3000 -
How to Get to Club Seabourne:
View Club Seabourne in a larger map