If you are looking for a Unique Culinary Experience, and wants to delight your senses with Creative Gastronomic Fusions, the place is Guava Restaurant by Chef Maira Isabel. Graduated from Johnson and Wale University, Chef Maira Isabel brings passion, love and fresh options to Club Seabourne Hotel and Culebra Island visitors.
Through the years, Chef Maira Isabel has performed as Celebrity Chef with TV Programs, Food Stylist, Culinary Editor, Recipe Cookbook Author, Presenter and Professor.
Through Guava Restaurant, Chef Maira Isabel and her Culinary Team offers you and your family a very dynamic menu. Please enjoy some of the options:
Flavors In a Bite
- Corned Beef and Goat Cheese Turnovers
- Homemade Bread Spoons
- Beef Filet on a Himalayan Salt Block
- Caribbean Spiced Scallops
- Drunken Shrimps
- Fresh Culebra Island Lobster
- Stuffed Chicken w/Sweet Plantain & Cheese
- Grilled Churrasco
- Puerto Rican Coffee Rubbed Lamb Chops
For the Lovers of the Sweet...
- Guava Rum Bread Pudding
- Fried Oreos
- Ultimate Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie
Also available Kids Menu and Vegetarian Creations.
Guava Creative Fusion is open from Thursday thru Sundays, 6:00 - 10:00 pm.